Now, more than ever institutes realize the drastic changes taking place in the
employment pattern of fresh graduates. While recruiters wish to hire graduates who
are productive from the very first day, students wish to secure gratifying package and
position upon graduation. To bridge this gap between the campus and corporate
expectations, the Career Hub of Laxmi Institute of Technology, Sarigam (LIT) strives all
year round for the following:
1. To arrange Industrial Seminars for developing technical skills of students
2. To provide hands-on experience through in-house workshops and professional tie-ups
3. To arrange in-house trainings on soft skills for personality development
4. To provide free counseling on market trends and career guidance
5. To help eligible students secure final placementPlacement records show the confidence of the corporate in the academic standard of the institute. This cell performs a dual function of training students by learning the needs and trends of the industry. Therefore, at Laxmi Institute of Technology, Sarigam we value training programs. Training at the institute level is done by Training, Career Counseling and Placement Cell whereas field training is by the industry experts with ready guidance for any LIT graduate and alumni.
CAREER HUB ACTIVITIES
1. Technical Training ProgramWe have in-house weekly workshops that provide hands on technical experience on instruments and gadgets.
2. Soft-Skills Development ProgramWe have dedicated to training students in professional etiquette and to nurture professional culture within that builds self-respect and a good character.
3. Guest LecturesWe have seminars by experts in the field to watch and learn as they present various perspectives to a subject and expose them to trending issues. Students interact during the session to gain deeper insights and guidance. Future placement opportunities start opening up for students as they interact with the guest and provide their feedback to the CAREER HUB.
4. Industrial VisitsTo help students get familiarized with industry environment which they are likely to pursue after completing their project internship successfully.
5. Campus DriveHow nice would it be to have a job in your pocket even before you have your graduation certification in your hand! We invite industries and services that conduct campus interviews through rounds of aptitude tests, group discussions and personal interviews and come back with job offer letters for eligible students. Several opportunities are presented both in mass and individually to registered students by the cell. For those who are left without an offer, are further trained, assisted and encouraged to give interviews.
INVITE TO RECRUITERS
Dear Recruiter, We invite you to the placement season 2018-19 at Laxmi Institute of Technology, Sarigam with the deep satisfaction of knowing that our institute stands by our commitment of giving an opportunity to all students to develop into critical and compassionate thinkers, successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens who are able to manage change. We make sustained effort with a clear cut focus on all areas that contribute towards making our graduates ready to take on leadership responsibilities in their new roles.
Laxmi Institute of Techonology offers following programmes of higher learning:
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Laxmi Institute of Technology, Sarigam has a Career Hub dedicated to strengthen the interaction between Institute and Industry. The cell is coordinated by the Campus Director, who is supported by Director, Training and Placement Officer and one faculty member from each department. The students also actively participate in the activities as volunteers.
The basic purpose of this cell is to involve industry’s inputs in the form of expert lectures, short-term training for faculty members/ students, projects, laboratory development, sponsoring technical non technical events, placements, etc. The Career Hub also assists recruiters in taking appropriate hiring decisions while supporting students in making strategic career decisions.
I extend a personal invitation to your company for 2018-19 placement season. Our graduates are ready to take on the exciting challenges that the business world has to offer.
If you need any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0260-6630926
The students and alumni of LIT may contact the Help Desk for any issues related to Training, Career Guidance, Placement and Admissions.The issues will be resolved on the spot as far as possible. If the issue deserves detailed attention the same will be communicated personally, telephonically or through email.Such queries shall be resolved within 48 hours.